The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich
The New York Times bestselling author of The 4-Hour Body shows readers how to live more and work less, now with more than 100 pages of new, cutting-edge content.
Forget the old concept of retirement and the rest of the deferred-life plan–there is no need to wait and every reason not to, especially in unpredictable economic times. Whether your dream is escaping the rat race, experiencing high-end world travel, or earning a monthly five-figure income with zero management, The 4-Hour Workweek is the blueprint.
This step-by-step guide to luxury lifestyle design teaches:
• How Tim went from $40,000 per year and 80 hours per week to $40,000 per month and 4 hours per week
• How to outsource your life to overseas virtual assistants for $5 per hour and do whatever you want
• How blue-chip escape artists travel the world without quitting their jobs
• How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours using the principles of a forgotten Italian economist
• How to trade a long-haul career for short work bursts and frequent “mini-retirements”
The new expanded edition of Tim Ferriss’ The 4-Hour Workweek includes:
• More than 50 practical tips and case studies from readers (including families) who have doubled income, overcome common sticking points, and reinvented themselves using the original book as a starting point
• Real-world templates you can copy for eliminating e-mail, negotiating with bosses and clients, or getting a private chef for less than $8 a meal
• How Lifestyle Design principles can be suited to unpredictable economic times
• The latest tools and tricks, as well as high-tech shortcuts, for living like a diplomat or millionaire without being either
Some products could take up to 7-10 business days before items are shipped. We do not hold excess inventory or stock.
All items are "made to order" or obtained from a third-party supplier. This does require enough time to guarantee quality products made specially for you. Production on all items typically takes 7-10 business (Monday-Friday and exluding holidays) days after order placement.
Orders placed after 4:30 pm CST or over the weekend will not be processed and prepped for production until the following business day. Delays can occur due to manufacturing, order volume and/or weather conditions.
Although orders may be ready to ship sooner, please plan on your order not shipping until after the 7-10 business day production time frame has passed.