One must question why do so many Black celebrities feel an obligation to berate, demonize, and pathologize his or her own race on a national platform. The answer is simple: Doing so puts them in good graces with their slave masters, who, in turn, award them generously -- until they make the mistake of offending white America (e.g. Bill Cosby).
So, what do those of us who do not have access to a large stage and flashing lights do to circumvent the ignorance spewed by Black celebrities who are promoted a "New Black" to please their slave owners?
We create a New Paradigm for Black America that focuses on repairing and sustaining wealth, education, family, and community; we teach our boys the principles of Black male empowerment that will motivate them to become leaders in lieu of the filth that's drilled in their minds every day through rap music; we occupy our children by becoming actively involved in their academics; and we set goals for ourselves and crush them so that we can optimize our quality of life.
All of these things are being offered to you, this weekend only, on sale for $49.99 in The New Black Digital Pack which costs more than $70 at regular price.
Here's what the package includes:
- A New Paradigm for Black America -- Brooklyn (electronic download): Featuring Dr. Cornel West, Dr. Marc Lamont Hill, Tiara Williams, Tia Brown, and many more scholars, entrepreneurs, and health experts to provide action-oriented steps for creating a better Black America.
- A New Paradigm for Black America -- DC (electronic download): Subtitled "A Politically Incorrect Conversation About Saving Our Community," features Dr. Steve Perry of TV One's "Fix My Son"; Dr. Boyce Watkins of the Your Black World Network; Dr. Towanna Freeman of BlackLifeCoaches.net; Author and former NBA player Etan Thomas; and author and creator of "Hoodwinked" Janks Morton discussing ways in which we can improve our community through mentorship.
- A New Paradigm Featuring Min. Louis Farrakhan (electronic download): A riveting discussion about the dire need for economic empowerment in Black America. The 90-minute film features actionable steps each of us can take to build a strong Black America.
- The 8 Principles of Black Male Empowerment (audio download): Dr. Boyce Watkins speaks candidly about the things that every black man must know in order to be a successful, liberated, empowered and responsible human being. He teaches black men to be leaders rather than followers, and prepares them for the obstacles they are going to face in an historically racist society.
- Dr. Boyce Watkins Presents: 5 Explosive Ways to Set Your Goals and Absolutely Crush Them (audio download): In this audio lecture, Dr. Boyce Watkins takes you through a very simple, step-by-step process to set your goals and achieve them. Dr. Watkins, who was the only African American in the world to earn a Finance PhD during the year 2002, will explain how anyone with the faith and determination necessary to achieve can create a viable road map to any accomplishment.
- Occupy Your Children: A Parent's Guide to Avoiding Educational Landmines and Guiding Your Kids to the Top (audio download): Featuring Dr. Christopher Emdin, Dr. Mary Stoddard, and more scholars, this audio product provides in-depth conversations with four people who understand the educational system and how to overcome its limitations.
Please Note: No shipping is required because all of the items are digital and can be downloaded onto your computer.